I’ve been taming my Google Reader feeds lately, and wanted to pass along a few things that are worth reading.
Enjoy. Let me know if any are impactful for you.
- Bob Kauflin shares thoughts from one of the guys working with him at Sovereign Grace about what it means to Lead in the Light of Christ’s Perfection.
- Maybe you’re at a place in your life where you’re wondering where God is and why you can’t hear Him. Ron Edmondson offers A Wilderness Reminder.
- Shaun Groves offers one of the best takes on How to Make Peace as a Christian, including what it really is and really isn’t.
- If you’re married (or will soon be), you should check out the wisdom in Tony Morgan’s post called A Letter from Andy’s Dad on Marriage.
- Ron also does a great job Defining a Radical Faith, and the fact that it might not look the same for everyone. The common factor is Who that faith is placed in, not if it’s lived out exactly the same way.
- Finally, even though this has been out for a while, I wanted to share one of the best responses to the Rob Bell Love Wins “discussion”. Perry Noble writes one of the most balanced and Christ-honoring responses that I read. Take a moment and read his Thoughts on Hell & Rob Bell.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope these links are worthwhile and encouraging to you.